Terms and Release
Your satisfaction is our primary goal. In pursuit of that, it is necessary to inform you of a few things before providing your requested services. Please read carefully and note that these terms & conditions and unconditional release of liability are subject to change without notice. For your convenience we have grouped the information by topic but please note that ALL terms apply to all projects. While we strive to compile all relevant information here, this document is not intended to be all-inclusive of Perfect Touch policies, terms and conditions.
By having us proceed with selected services, you acknowledge all of the enclosed information and agree to have us proceed with your unconditional release of liability of Perfect touch, its employees, owners, contractors, suppliers and all 3rd parties. We also request that you or an authorized representative be present for the initial inspection or cleaning demonstration.
Please review the following:
1. BE CAREFUL – While we work to maintain safety for everyone, Perfect Touch cannot be held liable for any injury that may occur before, during or after services to any human, animal or plant life. This includes but is not limited to slip or trip hazards such as moving from wet carpet onto other surfaces; cords / hoses and equipment used inside and outside the home/facility; furniture/fixtures moved or in walkways; or any adverse effects of chemicals, processes and equipment used.
2. BE AWARE – While we always work to ensure your satisfaction and to resolve any issues arising during our services, Perfect Touch cannot be held liable for any damage (real or supposed) that may occur before, during or after cleaning. This includes but is not limited to damage to carpets and other floor materials from water, chemicals or equipment used; ripples or bumps in carpets from expansion due to moisture; broken or damaged furniture, fixtures, decorations or personal items. We work to inform you of potential concerns before getting started.
3. BE WISE with Valuables – While we are an honest and trustworthy company and have a zero tolerance policy for our employees when it comes to matters of honesty and integrity, Perfect Touch cannot be held liable for any missing, lost or damaged personal items. We recommend valuables be stored away from the work and traffic areas.
4. BE INFORMED – While we do everything we can to remove stains and prevent reappearing, Perfect Touch cannot be held liable for any staining including “wicking” (spots that reappear as the carpet dries). Drying quickly and applying stainguard to the carpet after cleaning can reduce wicking, however stains may return depending on how deep they penetrated. Furthermore, Perfect Touch is not liable for future stains whether or not a stainguard has been applied to your carpets. Stainguard is stain-resistance, not stain-proof. Stainguard generally allows you a longer period of time to clean up a spill before a stain sets into the carpet.
5. Be PREPARED – You have received, understand and agree to the information provided in this release as well as any prior to arrival information communicated in-person, over phone, text or email.
Residential carpet cleaning typically includes: Pre-vacuum, Spot Treatment*, Solution-Spray, Machine Scrub, Pad Extract, Post Vacuum.
Commercial carpet cleaning typically includes: Solution-Spray, Machine Scrub, Spot treat. (other aspects available upon request for an additional fee, or may be recommended by your technician.
Regular, proper vacuuming is critical to regular maintenance of and professional cleaning of your carpets.
Basic stain treatment is included with our carpet cleaning services, however stubborn spots/stains/odors may not respond to our basic treatment.
Stain Removal, odor treatment, and stain resistance treatments are not included and will incur an additional charge. We do not guarantee stain/spot/odor removal.
Upon your request can attempt to address stubborn spots and stains with a premium treatment process for an additional fee. Some spots/stains may be set permanently by previous efforts to remove. Stain removal may involve solvents or treatments with strong odors.
Our carpet cleaning typically dries in less than 90 minutes. Dry time is dependent on airflow, humidity and temperature which we cannot control once we leave. We recommend running fans and opening doors or windows or running a/c to help with the drying process. We do not guarantee a dry time due to these variables
A stain resistance treatment will typically increase dry times. Stain resistance does not guarantee against staining, but it does give you more time to clean up a spot or spill before a stain sets in.
We recommend you be present for arrival and departure of our technician, but for your safety, please avoid the cleaning area(s) completely until they are dry.
Moving furniture or anything other than small chairs is NOT included in any advertised pricing. We do not move items over 50lbs and if you require anything to be moved, we must know during the scheduling process so we can assign the appropriate team to your project.
Our cleaning involved water, chemicals, and equipment that may be dangerous to people, animals or plants. We cannot be responsible for accidents so please avoid the cleaning and traffic areas and keep all pets, children and others away from the cleaning and traffic areas as well as all equipment and materials. Some of our cleaning solutions may have an odor that bothers some people. If we know of sensitivities ahead of time, we can attempt to use milder solutions or dilutions but we cannot be responsible for personal discomfort during or resulting from our work.
1. Some natural stones (like marble and travertine) are considered “soft” in nature and can be scratched through normal wear and tear, or by sand and rock particles embedded into the soles of your shoes. Dragging heavy furniture or appliances may also scratch surfaces. The soft brush ring attachment we use when cleaning natural stone will not cause damage, however marks, scratches, imperfections or deficiencies previously hidden by dirt may be revealed by our patented cleaning method.
2. Our cleaning system is perfectly safe for properly installed tile and grout. It is possible that our pressure washing and vacuum could remove portions of weak or damaged grout. If this occurs, we will stop cleaning immediately to determine if you want us to proceed. Grout problems are often obvious, so we will point out anything we are concerned about before we begin cleaning. Perfect Touch is not responsible for deficient conditions of grout or sealer which may or may not be evident prior to our cleaning process.
3. As professionals in the industry we take precautions prior to and during the cleaning process, and we advise our clients of any potential, cosmetic deficiencies we notice. It is very important that our clients fully understand that we are cleaning, not repairing, their hard surfaces. Additionally, we use large amounts of water in our process. Therefore, we try to protect the areas around the project area, however we will not be responsible for damage to any furniture, fixture, valuable or part of your building. We recommend you take additional precautions to protect your property including moving/removing any valuable items or furniture.
4. During the cleaning process, it is not uncommon to remove the soil thereby exposing surface scratches or imperfections that were there prior to the cleaning. Perfect Touch is not responsible for damage to your floors or other hard surfaces that existed prior to us cleaning them and may have been exposed by our cleaning process.
High Performance Coatings
Our high performance coatings are covered by a 30day (calendar days) installation guarantee. Any issues (ie. missed spots, flaking) with the product or installation typically appear within the first 2 weeks after the installation. If you have concerns about the product or installation, we will inspect the job and review your concerns to find a solution. Repair work may not take place within the 30day period, but you must notify Perfect Touch of specific concerns within the 30 day period. All care and maintenance instructions provided by Perfect Touch must be strictly followed else any and all guarantee/warranty shall be void. While we expect our coatings to last 3-5 years or longer, we cannot provide guarantees because we do not control the ongoing maintenance and care of the coated surfaces. Very rarely, we come across a tile or surface that simply will not accept our coating for some reason. If we can identify an issue prior to or during installation, we will bring it to your attention, however there is a small possibility of coating failure over the first 2 weeks after installation. Should this occur, we will work with you to find a solution or refund the cost of the coating / application at our sole discretion.
Premature wear refers to the wearing down of the coating (example: loss of glossy look) in less than the expected 3-5 year life span when all care instructions and recommendations are followed and when all other proposed conditions of remain unchanged. It is possible that you could experience premature wear. Perfect Touch does not guarantee against premature wear or any conditions beyond 30 days of the original installation.
Damage – While our high-performance coatings are very tough and durable, they can be damaged or scratched by dropping or dragging (or similar actions) objects across them (examples: chair legs, table legs, sharp or rigid objects, sand, gravel). This type of damage is not covered by the 30 day installation guarantee nor the optional extended service plan. Perfect Touch can repair damaged coating for a fee.
Coated surfaces can be damaged or scratched as described above as well as worn down from repeated abrasive traffic (examples: gravel, sand, salt, cleaning methods), which is not considered ‘premature wear’. We recommend walk-off mats at door ways, and rubber or urethane chair/cart wheels) to help your coating meet or exceed your expectations.
Any guarantee or warranty made by Perfect Touch is not associated with the manufacturers of the coatings and applies ONLY to the installation of the coatings as described herein. Perfect Touch does not warranty any other aspect including but not limited to the: installation, repair, performance or look of: grout, tile, or any other material. Additionally, Perfect Touch makes no statement or guarantee as to the possibility of a slip-and-fall accident or similar incident and accepts no responsibility for any incident or accident occurring on, around or in any way related to our coating or other services, during or after installation.
Perfect Touch is not responsible for any real or potential loss incurred from an initial install, a warranty-related repair, a non-warranty related repair or a re-coat installation; including but not limited to any downtime or unavailability of your facility.
Our technicians are trained by the manufacturer of our equipment and materials to clean and coat your wood floors without damaging the original finish.
As with other hard surfaces, deep cleaning wood floors can reveal pre-existing conditions such as scratches, damage and stains. Our cleaning process is perfect safe for properly installed flooring including hardwood, engineered hardwood and laminate floors.
If we need to move furniture, we must be notified ahead of time. We may not move anything over 50lbs. We cannot be responsible for any damage from moving furniture.
Our deep cleaning process is not the same as sanding and re-finishing a hardwood floor.
Billing & Payments
Payment for Residential projects is due immediately upon completion by cash or debit/credit card (repeat customers might be permitted to pay by check). For large jobs (over $1500), Perfect Touch may require a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the quoted price prior to starting the job with the remainder due immediately upon completion.
Payment for Commercial projects under $1000 is due immediately upon completion by check, cash or debit/credit card. Projects over $1000 may be paid immediately or billed with payment due in 30 calendar days. Payments made past 30 calendar days from the date billed will incur a late penalty. For large jobs, Perfect Touch may require a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the quoted price prior to starting the job with the remainder due upon completion as outlined above.
Credit/Debit card transactions will incur an additional fee of 2% of the payment amount.
Returned checks will incur a $50 fee with payment in full by cash or credit/debit required immediately.
These required terms and conditions are subject to change without notice at the sole discretion of Perfect Touch management.
Coupons, Specials, Discounts and Gift Cards
We are thrilled to offer a variety of seasonal discounts, special offers, occasional coupons and gift cards.
All of these are single use, one per person, household or property and have no cash value. They must be presented to the technician upon arrival.
Gift Cards from Perfect Touch clearly say “gift card” and include a set dollar amount and CAN be combined with any publicly advertised offer or special. Gift Cards cannot be combined with other gift cards, coupons or discount cards.
Special offers, discount cards, coupons and seasonal discounts cannot be combined with others (except for a gift card).
Most coupons, discount cards and special offers will include a link to a page with additional specifics for that offer. Both those details and these apply. With any discount call or book online and ask for specifics on your discount when we call to followup.
We do not currently sell gift cards.
These terms subject to changes/clarification without notice.
If you received one of our “scary” cards from October, 2018 please read the following terms carefully.
All other company policies, terms, conditions and limitations also apply.
Subject to availability. To receive the discount, services must be scheduled and occurby March 31, 2019.
Minimum service call fee applies (minimum depends on your area). This discount offer may decrease the minimum service charge.
May not be combined with other specials, coupons or limited time offers.
If you received one of our “Courtesy Gift cards” from your realtor or other professional service provider, congratulations, they are taking good care of you! To take advantage of your gift card please make note of the following:
Minimum service charge applies (minimum depends on your area). This gift card be put toward the minimum service charge (in other words, using this card may lower your out of pocket cost below the listed minimum). Please notify us that you will be using a gift card prior to arrival and present the gift card upon arrival or when asked by the technician.
May not be combined with other coupons or gift cards(except when previously authorized by Perfect Touch management), but may be combined to publicly advertised offers/specials. One gift card per household or property. Each gift card can only be used once. You must present card to our technician upon arrival to receive your discount. No cash value. Gift cards pictured expire on Dec 31, 2019.
Perfect Touch – perfecttouchpros.com collects your contact information through voluntary contact-us forms. The information you choose to provide to us is never sold or given to any third party for any reason except as required by law. We use the information only to contact you regarding products and services related to our company. We never abuse the information you choose to provide to use.
Perfect Touch – perfecttouchpros.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Note that perfecttouchpros.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Part Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Perfect Touch – perfecttouchpros.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.