Carpet Cleaning in
Western North Carolina
Do you have your carpets cleaned regularly? Often cleaning carpet leaves it wet for hours (or even days) and it can seem to get dirty very quickly. While quality carpet cleaners address these issues, often carpets are overly wet and a residue remains which actually attracts dirt. Clean carpet helps with appearance and odor.
Quick-Dry Carpet Cleaning and Unique Enhancements for your hotel, apartments, business, office and home.
Home Service Options
Detailed information about each carpet cleaning service
Quick Drying Carpet Cleaning
- Dries Quickly – typically 60-90min depending on temperature, humidity and airflow
- Environmentally Friendly – We do not waste hundreds of gallons of water and we use environmentally friendly cleaning solutions and processes
- Convenient – Low noise, generally no water lines or hoses stretched throughout your facility or home.
Residential Carpet Cleaning
- Basic Service – Perfect for carpet that isn’t heavily soiled with no visible staining. Sometimes considered a “maintenance” clean.
- Basic Includes: Vacuum, Pre-Spray, Pad Extract and Groom.
- Basic does not include: moving furniture, spot/stain treatment, odor treatment; pet urine or other extraction/treatment.
- Standard Service – Ideal for general cleaning needs including common average soiling, some spots/stains.
- Standard Includes: Vacuum, Pre-Spray, Machine Scrub, Spot/Stain treatment, Pad Extract, Post-Vacuum.
- Standard does not include: moving furniture, stubborn spot/stain treatment, odor treatment; pet urine or other extraction/treatment.
- Premium Service – The most thorough service we offer.
- Premium Service includes: Dry Extraction, Vacuum, Boosted Pre-Spray, Spot/Stain treatment, Machine Scrub, Pad Extract, Odor Additive, Post Vacuum.
- Does not include: moving furniture, stubborn spot/stain treatment, pet urine or odor extraction/treatment.
- Available enhancements: (for additional fee): Stubborn Spot/Stain Treatment, Urine/Pet Treatment or other extraction, Moving Furniture, Stainblocker, Heavy soil loads
- *Basic spot treatment is included in our Standard & Premium carpet cleaning services. We can attempt to address more stubborn spots/stains as well as urine concerns with specific treatments which incur additional costs. This will depend on what is involved to address the issue(s). Please note that we cannot guarantee spot/stain/odor/urine removal.
Property Manager Partner Program
We want to partner with you as a Property or Facility Manager. You need a reliable partner to keep your floors clean, healthy and safe for staff and guests.
We listen to you and work to provide regularly scheduled service to meet your goals and budget
While commercial services are avialable “as-needed”, scheduling regular service provides the best price, priorty scheduling and ensures your facility or property is always ready for guests, tenants and staff.
Consider dividing your property into a monthly or quarterly schedule to ensure all your rooms are cleaned regulary. Plus, if we are onsite for regular maintenance we can tackle any urgent issues that arise.
Our hotel clients typically have their carpeted common areas and guest rooms cleaned 2-4 times throughout the year. (Ask about tile & grout, vinyl and hardwood cleaning too!)
Vacation Rental clients typically have us clean before the season begins and touch up properties as needed througout the rental season.
Long-term rental managers know they can count on us to clean between tenants.
As-needed Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Generlaly Includes: solution application, machine scrub in traffic areas and basic spot treatment*
- For best results, we highly recommend that your staff vacuum before we arrive and after the carpet is dry. Regular, proper vacuuming is critical to carpet care.
- Optional available services (for additional charge): prevacuum, stubborn spot/stain treatment, moving furniture
- *Basic spot treatment is included in our standard carpet cleaning services. We can attempt to address more stubborn spots/stains as well as urine concerns with specific treatments which incur additional costs. This will depend on what is involved to address the issue(s). Please note that we cannot guarantee spot/stain/odor/urine removal.
Want to have a restored floor?
Let’s have a talk about your problems